Not always just Facebook - use other social networks for more traffic
It's not so easy to get new visitors excited about your own blog content. There are a lot of other blogs and articles out there that are also fighting for attention. Not to mention the social web

Since you have to come up with something special. That's what today's article is about. I give tips for particularly interesting articles and share my own experiences in this regard with you

In addition, I link examples and comment on how these articles have brought me more visitors
Interesting insights for more visitors
"What's not out there on the internet
This could be something to think about when looking for an idea for a new blog article. But most people are wrong about that, because there is still a lot of room for interesting and readable content

It is important that you do not stay on the surface and do not just do what others do. Instead, it is important to publish content that potential readers will not find elsewhere in this form

This can e.g. interesting insights that are at stake today
For beginners, a lot is interesting
You often think that something is not so interesting for others, because you have to deal with it every day. But that is not the case. Especially for beginners, almost everything interesting, what experienced people in the industry make interesting

Therefore, it is worthwhile to give insights that are relatively normal for one, but something special for others. In this way, you also set yourself apart from the competition and create unique content

Examples, examples, examples
I myself use this method since the start of my first big blog and am thus very successful. The very idea of ​​the blog was basically shaped by the insight into my own independence
Since I hardly had any free time as a founder, but wanted to start a blog, I had decided to blog about my own self-employment as a web designer. Above all, I wrote about my own experiences, mistakes, insights, etc

This was very well received, as I not only spread gray theory, but also provided unique insights that other founders found very interesting and still find

To this day I always try to offer exactly these insights. Be it when I write about the sources of revenue of my niche websites or the revenue of other bloggers

Likewise, my niche page challenge has been coming up for years now. Every week for six months, I am tackling a task of setting up a new niche website. In doing so, I give many insights into my work as a self-employed person, my everyday life and the concrete implementation of a new website

So in the last challenge, I helped set up my new microphone and podcast tips website and regularly reported on my actions, issues, achievements and results. This challenge is very well received, because it provides insights into the implementation of a website that you will not find anywhere else

Special insights attract visitors
Therefore, I strongly recommend that you look at what insights would be interesting for the readers of your blog

You should not simply copy other blogs and their articles, as this is nothing special then. But of course you can be inspired by other blogs, especially from other topics. Even blogs from English-speaking countries are often a good source for creative ideas to provide interesting insights

As you look at each article to see what interesting insights you can offer to readers, you are on the right path to more visitors

Not always just Facebook - use other social networks for more traffic



Not always just Facebook - use other social networks for more traffic
It's not so easy to get new visitors excited about your own blog content. There are a lot of other blogs and articles out there that are also fighting for attention. Not to mention the social web

Since you have to come up with something special. That's what today's article is about. I give tips for particularly interesting articles and share my own experiences in this regard with you

In addition, I link examples and comment on how these articles have brought me more visitors
Interesting insights for more visitors
"What's not out there on the internet
This could be something to think about when looking for an idea for a new blog article. But most people are wrong about that, because there is still a lot of room for interesting and readable content

It is important that you do not stay on the surface and do not just do what others do. Instead, it is important to publish content that potential readers will not find elsewhere in this form

This can e.g. interesting insights that are at stake today
For beginners, a lot is interesting
You often think that something is not so interesting for others, because you have to deal with it every day. But that is not the case. Especially for beginners, almost everything interesting, what experienced people in the industry make interesting

Therefore, it is worthwhile to give insights that are relatively normal for one, but something special for others. In this way, you also set yourself apart from the competition and create unique content

Examples, examples, examples
I myself use this method since the start of my first big blog and am thus very successful. The very idea of ​​the blog was basically shaped by the insight into my own independence
Since I hardly had any free time as a founder, but wanted to start a blog, I had decided to blog about my own self-employment as a web designer. Above all, I wrote about my own experiences, mistakes, insights, etc

This was very well received, as I not only spread gray theory, but also provided unique insights that other founders found very interesting and still find

To this day I always try to offer exactly these insights. Be it when I write about the sources of revenue of my niche websites or the revenue of other bloggers

Likewise, my niche page challenge has been coming up for years now. Every week for six months, I am tackling a task of setting up a new niche website. In doing so, I give many insights into my work as a self-employed person, my everyday life and the concrete implementation of a new website

So in the last challenge, I helped set up my new microphone and podcast tips website and regularly reported on my actions, issues, achievements and results. This challenge is very well received, because it provides insights into the implementation of a website that you will not find anywhere else

Special insights attract visitors
Therefore, I strongly recommend that you look at what insights would be interesting for the readers of your blog

You should not simply copy other blogs and their articles, as this is nothing special then. But of course you can be inspired by other blogs, especially from other topics. Even blogs from English-speaking countries are often a good source for creative ideas to provide interesting insights

As you look at each article to see what interesting insights you can offer to readers, you are on the right path to more visitors

No comments:

Post a Comment